The Gumotex Alfonso is a small inflatable boat designed specifically for anglers and fishing. It can carry up to 3 people and is suitable for trips on the lakes, reservoirs, ponds and rivers. The boat is very stable and it holds a forward course easily. The transom on the stern of the boat is equipped with two rod holders and can be mounted with either an electric or petrol engine up to 2.6 kW (3.5 hp). Without the engine it can be used with classic canoe paddles or oars.
The Alfonso features comfortable inflatable backrests with padded seat that can be fitted to the standard seat slate. This make the Alfonso extremely comfortable for extended fishing trips, the seats can also be fitted to face each for a more social experience. All seat slates have fix points for Cannon rod holders and one is supplied as standard. A solid floor board is also supplied providing increased stability when standing to cast.
- Transom for motors with fishing rod mounts
- Seats made of flat plywood with with PE foam 'COMFORT PAD'
- Inflatable seat with fishing rod mounts
- Floor board
- Fishing rod holder CANNON
- Rubber ropes for fixation of baggage
- Safety ropes on the side tubes
- Fastening rope on the bow
- Bottle holder
- Handles for paddles and oars
- Oarlock holder
- Push-push valves
- Safety relief valve in the bottom of the boat
- Repair kit
- Transport drybag 135l
- No. of Persons: 3
- Length: 430cm
- Width: 125cm
- Weight: 34.5kg
- Capacity: 410kg
- Pack Size: 68 x 55 x 30cm
- Material: Nitrilon®
Gumotex Inflatable Kayak Construction
The Gumotex Alfonso is constructed from Nitrilon® material. This is a lighter version of the material used in rigid inflatable boats (RIBs) construction. Nitrilon® is manufactured in-house by Gumotex allowing for complete control over product quality.
- High strength Polyester (PES) fibre
- An outer layer of synthetic rubber
- Inner layer of a mixture based on natural rubber
The material is highly resistant to abrasion, aging and UV with a minimum tensile strength (1) of 3000/3000 N (sample 20 x 5 cm). This makes Nitrilon fabric an excellent material for the construction of inflatable watercraft.
Gumotex Manufacturing Process
Gumotex have been producing high quality inflatable products in the Czech Republic for over 60 years using unique materials and technologies, making Gumotex inflatables some of the very best in the world!
- Each Gumotex inflatable kayak/canoe/boat/raft is manufactured by hand in the Czech Republic.
- After the materials have been assembled and vulcanised, each & every boat is pressure tested and left inflated for 12 hours.
- After final assembly they are inflated for a further 6 hours before having a final inspection and being prepared for packaging.
This means that each Gumotex Inflatable has been tested under inflatation twice before it is packaged! Such stringent testing and quality control has led to Gumotex being accredited with ISO9001 Quality Assured Management Systems, and this means that you can have complete confidence in the quality of your Gumotex product as soon as you open the box!
Gumotex do not use PVC in any of their boats - PVC products release Phthalates into the environment and this substance has a negative effect on human and environmental health.
Colour Options for the Gumotex Alfonso
We offer a delivery service for the Gumotex Alfonso throughout the UK & Ireland to home and work addresses.
Where possible orders are sent out via a courier using an overnight delivery service, orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours. The delivery price will be shown in the shopping basket
Collection - Click & Collect
Buy a Gumotex Alfonso online from our website and collect from one of our nationwide branches.
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.
Our Stores are:
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole, BH16 5BW
- Inflatable Kayaks UK / Brighton Canoes - Newhaven, BN9 0DH
- Cornwall Canoes - St Columb Road, TR9 6PZ
- Kayaks & Paddles - Plymouth, PL21 9RL
- Manchester Canoes - Warrington, WA1 4RF
- Norfolk Canoes - Norwich, NR5 0JU
- Southampton Canoes - Totton, SO40 3SA