The Gumotex Framura is the fastest inflatable kayak we offer. Designed for touring it provides excellent performance, tracking and cuts through the water with ease. Perfect for trips on inland waters such as rivers, canals and lakes but also suitable for sheltered coastal waters. It’s closed cockpit and covered deck design means it still performs well in choppier conditions.
For day trips and extended journeys the Framura also offers a huge amount of storage space. Front and rear deck zips give access to large storage compartments. The deck cords and netting on the top deck of the Framura add additional carrying capacity.
Like the majority of the Gumotex range the Framura is constructed from Nitrilon. This material is perfect for inflatable kayak construction delivering a quick drying, lightweight and highly durable kayak. The Framura packs down to a convenient size allowing it to be easily transported and stored.
Available as a standard Framura, or a Framura Set which includes a Rudder Kit and a Spraydeck.
- Drain opening at the boat´s stern
- Cockpit with zippers in the bow and stern
- Kayak reinforcements
- Adjustable footrest
- Comfortable inflatable seat with backrest
- Rubber ropes for fixation of baggage
- Elastic netting for fixing the baggage
- Grab handles for easy handling
- Safety ropes on the side tubes
- Fixture for tracking fin
- Tracking fin
- Push-push valves
- Safety relief valve in the bottom of the boat
- Repair kit
- Transport drybag 100l
- No. of Persons: 1
- Length: 410cm
- Width: 75cm
- Weight: 16kg
- Capacity: 180kg
- Pack Size: 68 x 40 x 30cm
- Material: Nitrilon® PES
Framura Set Features
All Framura features along with:
- Rudder Kit
Gumotex Inflatable Kayak Construction
The Gumotex Framura is constructed from Nitrilon® material. This is a lighter version of the material used in rigid inflatable boats (RIBs) construction. Nitrilon® is manufactured in-house by Gumotex allowing for complete control over product quality.
- High strength Polyester (PES) fibre
- An outer layer of synthetic rubber
- Inner layer of a mixture based on natural rubber
The material is highly resistant to abrasion, aging and UV with a minimum tensile strength (1) of 3000/3000 N (sample 20 x 5 cm). This makes Nitrilon fabric an excellent material for the construction of inflatable watercraft.
Gumotex Manufacturing Process
Gumotex have been producing high quality inflatable products in the Czech Republic for over 60 years using unique materials and technologies, making Gumotex inflatables some of the very best in the world!
- Each Gumotex inflatable kayak/canoe/boat/raft is manufactured by hand in the Czech Republic.
- After the materials have been assembled and vulcanised, each & every boat is pressure tested and left inflated for 12 hours.
- After final assembly they are inflated for a further 6 hours before having a final inspection and being prepared for packaging.
This means that each Gumotex Inflatable has been tested under inflatation twice before it is packaged! Such stringent testing and quality control has led to Gumotex being accredited with ISO9001 Quality Assured Management Systems, and this means that you can have complete confidence in the quality of your Gumotex product as soon as you open the box!
Gumotex do not use PVC in any of their boats - PVC products release Phthalates into the environment and this substance has a negative effect on human and environmental health.
Colour Options for the Gumotex Framura
We offer a delivery service for the Gumotex Framura throughout the UK & Ireland to home and work addresses.
Where possible orders are sent out via a courier using an overnight delivery service, orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours. The delivery price will be shown in the shopping basket
Collection - Click & Collect
Buy a Gumotex Framura online from our website and collect from one of our nationwide branches.
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.
Our Stores are:
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole, BH16 5BW
- Inflatable Kayaks UK / Brighton Canoes - Newhaven, BN9 0DH
- Cornwall Canoes - St Columb Road, TR9 6PZ
- Kayaks & Paddles - Plymouth, PL21 9RL
- Manchester Canoes - Warrington, WA1 4RF
- Norfolk Canoes - Norwich, NR5 0JU
- Southampton Canoes - Totton, SO40 3SA