Gumotex Safari 330
Based on the original Safari, the new 330 is both longer and wider to give a more stable platform and higher carrying capacity meaning the Safari 330 can now easily cope with paddlers up to 100kg and still carry gear on top.
The hull is made from extremely tough and quick drying Nitrilon which allows the Safari to be paddled safely in white water (up to grade 2) , especially as it also comes equipped with thigh straps for more precise control and a self draining hull. There is also a tracking fin on the hull to aid straight line paddling and gear loops to keep baggage secure. All these features ensure that the Safari can be paddled with ease in a wide variety of situations on estuary, river, lake or in the surf zone!
Best of all it can be packed down into the included 70L drybag and slung on your back – so now there is nowhere that you can’t take your kayak!
- Cockpit with zippers in the bow and stern
- Adjustable footrest
- Comfortable seat made from PE foam with backband
- Bungee storage on bow and stern
- Grab handles
- Carry bag
- Tracking fin
- Push-push valves for easy inflation/deflation
- Safety relief valve in the floor for protection from overinflation
- Repair kit
- No. of Persons: 1
- Length: 330cm
- Width: 80cm
- Weight: 12kg
- Capacity: 130kg
- Pack Size: 53 × 38 × 24cm
- Material: Nitrilon®
Gumotex Inflatable Kayak Construction
The Gumotex Safari 330 is constructed from Nitrilon® material. This is a lighter version of the material used in rigid inflatable boats (RIBs) construction. Nitrilon® is manufactured in-house by Gumotex allowing for complete control over product quality.
- High strength Polyester (PES) fibre
- An outer layer of synthetic rubber
- Inner layer of a mixture based on natural rubber
The material is highly resistant to abrasion, aging and UV with a minimum tensile strength (1) of 3000/3000 N (sample 20 x 5 cm). This makes Nitrilon fabric an excellent material for the construction of inflatable watercraft.
Gumotex Manufacturing Process
Gumotex have been producing high quality inflatable products in the Czech Republic for over 60 years using unique materials and technologies, making Gumotex inflatables some of the very best in the world!
- Each Gumotex inflatable kayak/canoe/boat/raft is manufactured by hand in the Czech Republic.
- After the materials have been assembled and vulcanised, each & every boat is pressure tested and left inflated for 12 hours.
- After final assembly they are inflated for a further 6 hours before having a final inspection and being prepared for packaging.
This means that each Gumotex Inflatable has been tested under inflatation twice before it is packaged! Such stringent testing and quality control has led to Gumotex being accredited with ISO9001 Quality Assured Management Systems, and this means that you can have complete confidence in the quality of your Gumotex product as soon as you open the box!
Gumotex do not use PVC in any of their boats - PVC products release Phthalates into the environment and this substance has a negative effect on human and environmental health.
Colour Options for the Gumotex Safari 330
We offer a delivery service for the Gumotex Safari 330 throughout the UK & Ireland to home and work addresses.
Where possible orders are sent out via a courier using an overnight delivery service, orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours. The delivery price will be shown in the shopping basket
Collection - Click & Collect
Buy a Gumotex Safari 330 online from our website and collect from one of our nationwide branches.
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.
Our Stores are:
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole, BH16 5BW
- Inflatable Kayaks UK / Brighton Canoes - Newhaven, BN9 0DH
- Cornwall Canoes - St Columb Road, TR9 6PZ
- Kayaks & Paddles - Plymouth, PL21 9RL
- Manchester Canoes - Warrington, WA1 4RF
- Norfolk Canoes - Norwich, NR5 0JU
- Southampton Canoes - Totton, SO40 3SA