Gumotex Twist 2
The Twist N2 is the latest light weight double kayak from Gumotex. Based on the popular Twist 2 this version is made from Nitrilon giving an amazing all up weight of 11kg for a 3.6m double. If you like the idea of exploring waterways further afield but don’t fancy having to lift a larger boat up on to your car roof then this is your answer. With adjustable seats, versatile footrests and storage for a dry bag in the stern the Twist N2 is all ready for a day on the water. Simply unroll from the transport bag and it can be inflated in under 5 minutes. No need for a trolley as the Twist is so light. This makes carrying over beaches or around locks a breeze.
After a day on the water the single skin Twist will dry quickly and can be easily put away ready for its next adventure – the ideal boat for a couple or family to take with them on holiday or when out for the day.
- Versatile footrests
- Comfortable inflatable seats with backrest
- Bungee gear storage
- Safety grab handles in the bow and stern
- Tracking fin
- Push-push valves for easy inflation and deflation
- Safety relief valve in the bottom of the boat
- Repair kit
- Transport bag
- No. of Persons: 2
- Length: 360cm
- Width: 83cm
- Weight: 13kg
- Capacity: 180kg
- Pack Size: 54 x 37 x 23cm
- Material: Nitrilon®
Gumotex Inflatable Kayak Construction
The Gumotex Twist 2 is constructed from Nitrilon® material. This is a lighter version of the material used in rigid inflatable boats (RIBs) construction. Nitrilon® is manufactured in-house by Gumotex allowing for complete control over product quality.
- High strength Polyester (PES) fibre
- An outer layer of synthetic rubber
- Inner layer of a mixture based on natural rubber
The material is highly resistant to abrasion, aging and UV with a minimum tensile strength (1) of 3000/3000 N (sample 20 x 5 cm). This makes Nitrilon fabric an excellent material for the construction of inflatable watercraft.
Gumotex Manufacturing Process
Gumotex have been producing high quality inflatable products in the Czech Republic for over 60 years using unique materials and technologies, making Gumotex inflatables some of the very best in the world!
- Each Gumotex inflatable kayak/canoe/boat/raft is manufactured by hand in the Czech Republic.
- After the materials have been assembled and vulcanised, each & every boat is pressure tested and left inflated for 12 hours.
- After final assembly they are inflated for a further 6 hours before having a final inspection and being prepared for packaging.
This means that each Gumotex Inflatable has been tested under inflatation twice before it is packaged! Such stringent testing and quality control has led to Gumotex being accredited with ISO9001 Quality Assured Management Systems, and this means that you can have complete confidence in the quality of your Gumotex product as soon as you open the box!
Gumotex do not use PVC in any of their boats - PVC products release Phthalates into the environment and this substance has a negative effect on human and environmental health.
Colour Options for the Gumotex Twist 2
We offer a delivery service for the Gumotex Twist 2 throughout the UK & Ireland to home and work addresses.
Where possible orders are sent out via a courier using an overnight delivery service, orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours. The delivery price will be shown in the shopping basket
Collection - Click & Collect
Buy a Gumotex Twist 2 online from our website and collect from one of our nationwide branches.
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.
Our Stores are:
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole, BH16 5BW
- Inflatable Kayaks UK / Brighton Canoes - Newhaven, BN9 0DH
- Cornwall Canoes - St Columb Road, TR9 6PZ
- Kayaks & Paddles - Plymouth, PL21 9RL
- Manchester Canoes - Warrington, WA1 4RF
- Norfolk Canoes - Norwich, NR5 0JU
- Southampton Canoes - Totton, SO40 3SA