1/2 Person Inflatable Kayak
Contact us for price & availabilty
Sevylor Colorado Nationwide Delivery Available. Shipping price shown in the shopping basket prior to checkout. More Delivery Info
Click & Collect - Stores Nationwide
Sevylor Colorado available for Nationwide Click & Collect from any Canoe Shops UK Store.
2x2L Air Pump
The Sevylor Colorado has proven popular for many years now thanks to it's ease of use, comfort and all-round nature. The Colorado's three chambers are quickly inflated using the robust Boston Valves, and when finished can be easily deflated by unscrewing the valves. The three air chambers (or bladders) are housed inside a durable, hard wearing outer cover. These bladders can be easily removed through the cover zips, so can be dried out, inspected and repaired if necessary.
The Colorado is supplied with 2x padded seat/backrests and can be paddled by one or two people. On the underside of the Colorado is a removable skeg, that acts a tracking fin to help with straight-line paddling, especially on windy days. On the water the Colorado is easy to get on with, and suitable for total novices with no experience. The kayak is very stable, and well suited for use on most sheltered waterways. Including slow-moving rivers, lakes, canals and the beach on calm days. At the end of the day, the Colorado can be deflated, packed back into the supplied storage bag and will easily fit in the boot of a car, or motorhome locker.
- Wide hull offering excellent stability.
- Boston, Mini Boston and Mini Double Lock valves for easy inflation and deflation.
- Easy Inflation Manometer.
- Effective drainage system.
- 2x Fabric covered, adjustable seats with high backrests and inflatable seat.
- Removable seats - easily turn the kayak into a 2 or 1-person version.
- Removable tracking fin/skeg.
- 4x Carry handles for easy transportation.
- Capacity (people): 2 adults
- Max. load capacity: 200 kg
- Number of inflatable chambers: 3
- Dimensions when inflated (W x L x H cm): 331 x 88 cm
- Weight: 14 kg
- Carry Bag Included: Yes